Ireland Canada Business Association is the voice of Canadian business in Ireland, providing a network for Irish and Canadian firms, and promoting bilateral investment and trade.
Our objectives are:
- To be the representative voice of Canadian Business In Ireland
- To be a business network for Canadian companies in Ireland
- To be a business network for Irish companies which have invested in or trade with Canada
- To provide links to Ireland Canada Chambers of Commerce in Toronto, Montreal, Edmonton and Vancouver
- To forge stronger commercial ties between Ireland and Canada
- To promote the greater knowledge of both countries
The following type of activities are regularly organised by the Association:
- Business functions with guest speakers (Irish or Canadian) from industry and/or government
- Business advocacy with Government and relevant business and trade organisations
- A number of networking and charity events such as the Annual Golf Classic and the Maple Leaf Charity Ball
- Receptions and other networking events that assist in building business, social, and cultural links between Ireland and Canada
The following are the ICBA Board of Directors elected to serve for 2016:
- Mr David Quirke, Managing Director, DNM Technology, ICBA Chair
- Ms Deirdre Giblin, Head of Professional Education, NCI
- Mr Damian Fadden, Irish Life
- Mr Garrett Monaghan, Partner, Arthur Cox
- Mr Eamon Flanagan, General Manager, Air Canada
- Mr Graham Attley, Partner, Price Waterhouse Coopers
- Mr John Roxburgh Senior Trade Commissioner, Canadian Embassy in Ireland
- Mr Eddy Van Cutsem
- Ms Kate Hickey, Executive Director, ICBA
- Ms Emer Murphy, AIB International Corporate Banking
- Mr Cormac O'Connell, Head of Aviation Marketing, DAA
- Mr Dan O’Donnell, Bank of Ireland Corporate Banking
Featured Patron Member - Profile
DNM Technology is a leading independent provider of database technologies, infrastructure consolidation services and support, business intelligence solutions, enterprise architecture and cloud integration services. They work with their customers to provide a full project lifecycle for the solution including architecture design, solution implementation along with support and training services.
DNM deliver to customers’ best in class services and solutions matched to the needs of their organisations. Their single-minded commitment delivers significant value added through years of experience and knowledge of the end-to-end infrastructure that supports customers’ critical business information systems. They provide experienced resources to deliver and meet the day-to-day challenges of availability, performance, administration and on-going support of the IT infrastructure.
In 10 years, DNM has gathered detailed infrastructure service knowledge and have designed, implemented and continue to support some of the most complex infrastructure solutions in Ireland. Based on the products available in the marketplace, DNM believe that their proposed solutions will best match current and future requirements of their customers.
DNMs range of services includes:
|• Database Services
|• Consolidation and Virtualisation
||• 24/7 Support & Troubleshooting
|• Vendor Management
||• Systems and Application Monitoring
|• Business Intelligence
||• Automated Alert System
|• Backup/Replication & Recovery
||• Continuous Support
|• Infrastructural Consultancy
||• Green IT
|• File System Assessments
DNM constantly strive to provide the best service possible to our customer therefore we are continually seeking complimentary strategic partnerships. For more information please contact DNM Technology on 01 4992500.
“Our involvement with DNM has been entirely successful from design, implementation and on-going support. As such they have demonstrated a level of expertise second to none and a willingness to assist where possible.” Ms. Marion O'Neill, Head of Information Systems, South Tipperary Local Authorities
“Thanks to DNM with our new private cloud infrastructure in place we are able to meet and exceed the demand from our users and ensure that the Power Plant keeps its advantage in this highly competitive industry”. Mr. John Dolan, IT Manager, UOMS.
DNM Technology, Ph: 01 4992500, www.dnm.ie