A fascinating conversation with Canada’s Minister of Labour, Seamus O’Regan.
- His Irish heritage and time studying in University College Dublin learning about Ireland’s Celtic Tiger
- How much he enjoyed his years as a national breakfast tv show presenter, despite not being a morning person!
- The housing crisis in Canada and Ireland and his faith in our ability to solve them
- Being in Belfast for the Good Friday Agreement commemorations and sharing the room with John de Chastelain, Tony Blair, Teresa May, Bill Clinton, Liz Truss and many others
- The pride he felt when Ireland passed marriage equality legislation
- Why CETA should be fully ratified
The Ireland Canada Connect is produced and presented by Patrick Haughey of AudioBrand