31 March 2021
ICBA Webinar on Fintech in Ireland & Canada with William Fry, McCarthy Tetrault & AIB
Ireland and Canada are global centres for financial services, technology and innovation. As strategic hubs for innovation in fintech, Ireland and Canada share common law jurisdiction and strong regulation.
- The post-Brexit regulatory landscape for Fintechs in Ireland & Canada.
- The authorisations process and the supervisory approach of Irish and Canadian regulators.
- Data Protection/GDPR/Cyber Security in a Fintech context.
- Louise McNabola, Consultant, William Fry
- Ana Badour, Partner Fin. Services, McCarthy Tétrault
- John O’Connor, Partner Tech. & Data, William Fry
Moderator: Emer Murphy, Director, International Financial Services AIB Corporate Banking